- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full it had to refuse more refuse.
- We must polish the Polish furniture.
- He could lead if he could get the lead out.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there was no time like the present, he decided to present the present.
- A bass was painted on the bass drum.
- The dove dove into the bushes.
- He did not object to the object.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- There was a row amongst the oarsmen about how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- The buck does funny things when the does are present.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell into the sewer.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- After a number of injections my gum got number.
- After seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
H is for Hard (A-Z Challenge)
I came across a Facebook post recently about why English is HARD to learn. This is why: